« Home | A Farewell to Arms » | Keep Looking, Don't Settle » | This Stop is Bangkok » | Peace be with Us » | O » | Hello Sunshine » | Happy Father's Day » | Take Your Time » | Almost Perfect Apple Cake » | Armani Fiori, Part 2 »

Friday, July 22, 2005

Miffy

With just 6 colors, Dick Bruna creats a wonderful world for Miffy. Miffy turned 50 on 21 June 2005. Here's my tribute to the master of simplicity.



Among all Miffy books I've read, "Miffy is Crying" is my favourite. Silly Miffy thought she has lost her teddy. After searching him everywhere...

She crept beneath the blankets,
and do you know what she found,
A furry something with two arms,
Its shape was nice and round.

Here's the touching moment:

Here is my bear, cried miffy
Here is my bear, for sure
Hurrah, I've found my teddy,
And Miffy cried no more.

Miffy's lovely, isn't she?