« Home | Hello Sunshine » | Happy Father's Day » | Take Your Time » | Almost Perfect Apple Cake » | Armani Fiori, Part 2 » | Kosmo » | One Fine Day » | innocent » | Hamlet » | One Sunny Day »

Friday, July 01, 2005

O

Had a "quad-o" dinning experience this week. First, it's White Spot Triple O. The "hand-baked" burger is okay. Second, it's Cafe O and that's something. I love this place. The identity, the environment design, the collateral, the menu, and the most important of all, the food is good. Their food and drinks are raw, delicious, and flavorful. Tried CALZONE (a folded pizza filled with veggies and tomato puree) and Oooops breakfast (museli with fresh fruit, yogurt and honey). And the best part is I shared them with my dearest sister.



First of July... So, this is the frist day for the second half of 2005. It sounds cliched but time really flies. Really happy to learn that both my brother and my friend A are going to start a new job after summer. Thinking of the resolutions I made when I first put this blog up, I've been doing 4 out of 5. It's not that bad. YAY!