« Home | Armani Fiori, Part 2 » | Kosmo » | One Fine Day » | innocent » | Hamlet » | One Sunny Day » | Kiwi on pancakes » | Boy-girl thing of coffee » | Kiwi Juice » | " New " Chair »

Monday, June 13, 2005

Almost Perfect Apple Cake

This weekend was lovely. My dearest friends N and W came over. We made an apple cake together. Even though there's a tiny accident, nothing can stop the cake from tasting SUPERB.

What a sunny morning! I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures before getting dressed to work. But by the time I was on the boat, my shoes were soaked. It rained so heavy. It's summer time, definitely.

I am thinking of writing something about managosteen. I just found that TSOGB has a wonderful post on this way-too-good fruit. It's fun to learn that the number of "pedals" on the flowery star at the bottom of a mangosteen can tell the exact number of segments inside.