« Home | A Mighty Heart » | Blind Fly » | verylittle Project 0002 » | verylittle Project 0001 » | Bobbie's Litter Bin » | Status Anxiety » | 0600 : 0030 » | Miffy » | A Farewell to Arms » | Keep Looking, Don't Settle »

Friday, August 12, 2005

Much Ado About Nothing

You never know how silly you can be until you are living on your own. You thought you got a can of sweet corn from the supermarket. By dinner time, you open the can and here it is. Cream Corn! So Plan B, instead of having salad, you have soup.



Another time I wanted to open a bottle of soy sauce. Then I found that I did not have a bottle opener. I tried to use all tools I have to open it. And I ended up having myself marinated.

Don't be so sure you are living on your own. One day you will find that you have company. These little creatures are desperate to be your flatmates. They can find you even though you are living on the 19th floor. First you meet mammy gecko, then you meet her baby. Bring the whole family, whatever.